You can buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies securely through reliable and reputed cryptocurrencies. Though a few scams and cybercrimes still float around the dark side of the web, the incidents of hacking and scamming have decreased significantly in the last few years. It is the blockchain technology and investor knowledge programs that help in keeping the criminals away from stealing your money.
You can trade and invest in Bitcoin and other altcoins from anywhere in the world. However, some crypto exchanges are still not permitted to operate in certain US states. As an investor or trader, your main concern should be to trade and invest in a safe and secured environment.
To help you buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies safely and securely, this guide has come up with a list of leading crypto exchanges that give you the best trading experience. These exchanges have been selected on the basis of security and safety of trading, ease of use, and other parameters.
Without any further ado, let’s list out some of the best crypto exchanges that not only provide you a high level of fund safety and security but also ease of trading Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Top 4 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges
This is the best overall cryptocurrency exchange. Coinbase was founded in 2012. It is a fully regulated and licensed crypto exchange, operating legally in more than 40 US states and territories.
The best part is that this exchange has kept itself away from any kind of trouble, especially at a time when the industry was plagued with fraudulent coins and shady exchanges. Coinbase exchange is very easy to use and you can invest or trade digital coins through it without requiring any advanced technical knowledge or skills.
This exchange also offers its investors and traders a wide array of features. One of the most attractive ones is the insured custodial wallets for storing investments in case the company’s security fails for any reason. These custodial accounts are very easy to use, even for new users. This is because Coinbase itself owns the private keys and not the investor.
Once you have learned the tricks of the trades with Coinbase, you can upgrade your trading account to the free Coinbase Pro one. This provides you the Pro version at a cheaper fee structure. With Coinbase Pro, you can now get more options for charts and indicators, helping you to track your investment.
- Coinbase offers a wide range of altcoin choices along with the major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
- This exchange comes with a simple user interface (UI).
- The liquidity of coins in this largest crypto exchange in the US is very high.
- The two-factor authentication system in Coinbase keeps the trading environment of the traders very safe and secure.
- The exchange doesn’t slap withdrawal fees to the users.
- When not on the Coinbase Pro version, the fees for both trading and transaction are significantly high.
- Users don’t have control over the keys of the wallet.
Binance is one of the leading most cryptocurrency exchanges across the world. It allows you to invest in Bitcoin and a wide range of other altcoins. With dozens and hundreds of altcoins emerging as solid investments (capturing a market share of more than 50%), Binance offers you lots of choices. This enables you to make money from a wide range of digital coins.
It offers around 600 different trading pairs of a wide variety of cryptos with a few fiat/crypto pair offerings too. Binance has come up as one of the leading most names in the global space, enabling its users to trade cryptos every day. This exchange doesn’t allow you to deposit US Dollars for purchasing a certain amount of cryptocurrencies. However, there are other payment modes such as credit/debit card and purchasing facility with EUR or GBP.
Binance offers more altcoins for investment than that of the leading most crypto exchange in the US, Coinbase. While Binance offers 150 different choices of altcoins, Coinbase offers 22 different cryptocurrencies.
Binance is one of the best exchange choices you have if you are looking to invest in something different and also having an entirely different set of altcoins to work with. For enabling advanced traders to accurately track investments or easily purchase Bitcoin, Binance offers some more advanced charts.
- In comparison to other exchanges, Binance offers lower fees.
- It offers a wider range of altcoins.
- An advanced charting facility is available.
- Binance has been designed mainly for advanced traders and investors.
- This exchange is not supported by some US states.
Bisq offers you a decentralized exchange, thereby offering proper access to Bitcoin. Even if you live in a place where a centralized financial infrastructure is absent or you don’t have any ID, you can still trade and invest in Bitcoin (BTC) with the help of Bisq.
Bisq is downloadable software, offering you a peer-to-peer decentralized Bitcoin and crypto exchange having no central point of failure. The best part of using Bisq is that only the user is able to touch or control his or her own funds. While Coinbase and other centralized crypto exchanges don’t allow you to control the private keys, Bisq puts you in control of GDAX, ACH, ETC, XRP, CEX, and BNB exchanges. As Bisq doesn’t hold any of your keys, they’ll never seize your funds.
Using this cryptocurrency exchange is very easy. No registration process is involved here. Any person having a smartphone or computer can access this cryptocurrency exchange. If you are looking for total and complete privacy, especially from government oppression or close associates, Bisq is the best exchange for you.
There is a wide array of fiat currencies available for trading. It includes US dollars, BTC, and other altcoins. As the exchange is decentralized and peer-to-peer (P2P), the trading volumes may be low and the transactions may be slower at Bisq. However, the extent of advanced privacy and options you get here is a trade worth making.
- Bisq offers you a completely decentralized platform.
- A wide array of payment options are available.
- Mobile application is available for both iOS and Android handsets.
- Transaction speed is comparatively slower.
- Trading volumes may be low.
- Bisq is not designed well for active and voluminous trading.
When it comes to the peer-to-peer money transfer system, the Cash App is probably the best. It is widely used across the US and this transfer system is very similar to that of Venmo and PayPal.
Though Cash App is used mainly used to split food checks, pay rent, or shop online, it can also act like a bank account having the facility of debit cards as well as bank transfers. Cash App offers you a great place for starting crypto trading too. If you are a newbie investing in digital currencies then the Cash App is definitely one of the best platforms available. It makes the process of investing in a chosen digital coin lucid.
They offer a well-managed customer support system. You can also use the service for working through margin trading without having the need to wait for a wire transfer or go through a brokerage.
- The facility of P2P (peer-to-peer) money transfer is available.
- Bitcoins can be withdrawn easily.
- Bisq comes with a simple user interface, making it easier even for beginners to trade.
- The facility of crypto investment is restricted to Bitcoin only.
- In every 24-hours, the withdrawal limit of Bitcoin is just US$2,000.
Choose Cryptocurrency Copy-Trading Bots to Increase ROI
Cryptocurrency Trading Robots (such as NapBots.com) automatically scan the market in real-time and trades for you. They run 24/7, which means that you can keep earning your passive income even when you are sleeping. This gives you an edge over other investors as it enables the bot to book profits on your behalf when other investors are sleeping.
Smart crypto investors always remain prepared to get the best of a big market move. They don’t wake up suddenly. To remain alert round the clock, they use cryptocurrency trading bots so that they don’t miss any big market movement.
NapBots.com is a Trading Bot, cloud-based platform, on which you can connect to major exchanges such as Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, OKEX, Kraken, Bitstamp, and Bitpanda.
The best thing about the Napbots trading software is that you don’t have to monitor charts and candles to predict your next move. Any novice trader with zero skills can also start trading like a pro and earn money with this unique trading tool. Let Napbots take full control over your trades in just a few clicks. Now, sit back and enjoy earning money.
You may also check “Napbots Review – Simple Way To Increase Your Crypto Returns” before taking the plunge.
What’s so special about NapBots?
NapBots crypto trading software is special because it comes with:
- A unique trading algorithm that processes market data for you
- A unique crypto trading bot library so that you can create your own mix of trading strategies
- Autopilot mode that enables you to automate trading 24×7
- An easy-to-use interface so that you can copy the proven strategies of NapBots to make successful trades and make money
How does NapBots help you to Make Money?
Step #1: Connect to one of the available trust exchanges.
Step #2: Select from the unique list of performing Bots of NapBots
Step #3: Choose a plan that suits your investment style
Once you have completed these three steps, NapBots is ready to trade cryptos and earn money for you. Happy Trading!
Why Choose NapBots?
- NapBots offers complete trading automation solutions through the use of its own tested trading strategies; offering quantitative trading strategies previously reserved for hedge funds to the public.
- The setup and installation process are easy. So, the non-experts can also use it. The simple and special approach of NapBots helps it provide you with excellent ROI.
- The team of professionals behind NapBots has extensive experience in the financial market. They have put their years of experience in place so that you can easily automate the management of your funds with no technical skills. This service can run 24/7 and work as your passive source of revenue even when you sleep.
Our pricing is simple and there are no setup fees. 7 days free trial is also available.
Are You Ready To Start Automating Your Passive Income Now?
If you still need assistance, you can refer to the following step-by-step purchasing guides for the various payment methods:
- Bitcoin wallet: What you should know before to buy!
- Best wallet app
- What is Bitcoin Paper Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin?
- Can I buy Bitcoin with PayPal?
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit card?
- How to buy Bitcoin with Debit Card?
- Is it possible to buy Bitcoin with a wire transfer?
- Can I buy Bitcoin with cash
- How to buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay