At Christie’s auction house, a digital-only artwork was sold at an eye-popping amount of US$69 million. However, the biggest surprise is that the winner of the bid will not receive any painting, a sculpture, or even a print. So, what the winning bidder will receive? The winner will receive a digital toke, which is called NFT (Non-Fungible Token).
To put it into perspective, NFTs can be regarded as the digital answer to collectibles, very similar to the notion of the digital answer to currency. Here is a comprehensive guide that will give you all information about Non-Fungible Tokens.
What is an NFT?
As already mentioned above NFTs are a short form of Non-Fungible Tokens.
What are Fungible Assets?
A fungible asset in economics is something that is available in units and can be interchanged readily. One such example is money. Suppose, you have a US$10 note. You can swap it for two US$5 notes and still then the value remains the same.
What are Non-Fungible Assets?
In the case of non-fungible assets, they have unique properties. This means you can’t interchange it with something else. Suppose, you have a house or a Leonardo da Vinci classic, say, Mona Lisa.
These are one of their kind. You can take a photo of the original painting or even buy a print of the same but there can never be another Mona Lisa painting by the famous painter Leonardo da Vinci.
NFTs are “one-of-a-kind” assets. You can buy or sell them like any other property. However, they don’t have any tangible form of their own. Non-Fungible Tokens can be defined as digital tokens providing certificates of ownership for virtual or physical assets.
How do NFTs work?
A painting by Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci, or Van Gogh is valuable. This is because it is one of its kind. However, digital files can be replicated easily multiple times. However, NFTs enable the tokenization of famous artworks. This creates a digital certificate of ownership, which you can buy or sell.
In the case of cryptocurrencies, all the transaction information is stored on a shared ledger called a blockchain. No one can forge these records because these records are publicly available for verification. In fact, thousands of computers (also called nodes) across the world maintain this public ledger.
In the same way as blockchain technology of cryptos, Non-Fungible Tokens also contain smart contracts. These contracts provide the artist or the owner of the artwork a certain percentage of any future token sale.
Will NFT Stop People from Copying Digital Art?
Nothing will stop people from copying artwork or taking a photo with NFT.
Let’s explain with the help of an example.
Suppose, there is an artwork of Beeple, which was sold at a value of US$69 million. This has taken place despite the fact that the artwork has been copied and shared thousands and millions of times. However, with NFT, the artwork has been tokenized, enabling the artist to own its copyright.
The copies can be produced and sold. When it comes to NFT, it means that the ownership of the original work is retained by the buyer of the token. It can also be compared with that of purchasing an autographed print. That’s the reason why people pay millions of dollars for these tokens.
How much are NFTs worth?
NFTs can fetch millions of US Dollars. Some of the recent headline-grabbing multi-million-dollar sales tell the tale.
Some of the recent prices at which NFTs are sold include:
- An animated Gif of a 2011 meme of a flying pop-tart cat named Nyan Cat was sold for more than US$500,000 on February 19, 2021.
- Some of the digital arts of musician Grimes were sold at over US$6-million in February 2021.
- The first-ever tweet of Twitter’s founder Jack Dorsey was tokenized to an NFT and was sold at bids that were as high as US2.5 million.
- A new record for digital art was reached when digital artist Beeple’s NFT fetched US$69 million during an auction at Christie’s.
Choose Cryptocurrency Copy-Trading Bots to Increase Crypto ROI
Cryptocurrency Trading Robots (such as NapBots.com) automatically scan the market in real-time and trades for you. They run 24×7, which means that you can keep earning your passive income even when you are sleeping. This gives you an edge over other investors as it enables the bot to book profits on your behalf when other investors are sleeping.
Smart crypto investors always remain prepared to get the best of a big market move. They don’t wake up suddenly. To remain alert round the clock, they use cryptocurrency trading bots so that they don’t miss any big market movement.
NapBots.com is a Trading Bot, cloud-based platform, on which you can connect to major exchanges such as Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, OKEX, Kraken, Bitstamp, and Bitpanda.
The best thing about the Napbots trading software is that you don’t have to monitor charts and candles to predict your next move. Any novice trader with zero skills can also start trading like a pro and earn money with this unique trading tool. Let Napbots take full control over your trades in just a few clicks. Now, sit back and enjoy earning money.
You may also check “Napbots Review – Simple Way To Increase Your Crypto Returns” before taking the plunge.
What’s so special about NapBots?
NapBots crypto trading softwareis special because it comes with:
- A unique trading algorithm that processes market data for you
- A unique crypto trading bot library so that you can create your own mix of trading strategies
- Autopilot mode that enables you to automate trading 24×7
- An easy-to-use interface so that you can copy the proven strategies of NapBots to make successful trades and make money
How does NapBots help you to Make Money?
With NapBots, you can enjoy financial independence by trading cryptocurrencies on autopilot mode and earn money automatically. To make it work on your behalf, you have to do the following:
Step #1: Connect to one of the available trust exchanges.
Step #2: Select from the unique list of performing Bots of NapBots
Step #3: Choose a plan that suits your investment style
Why Choose NapBots?
- NapBots offers complete trading automation solutions through the use of its own tested trading strategies; offering quantitative trading strategies previously reserved for hedge funds to the public.
- The setup and installation process are easy. So, the non-experts can also use it. The simple and special approach of NapBots helps it provide you with excellent ROI.
- The team of professionals behind NapBots has extensive experience in the financial market. They have put their years of experience in place so that you can easily automate the management of your funds with no technical skills. This service can run 24/7 and work as your passive source of revenue even when you sleep.
Our pricing is simple and there are no setup fees. 7 days Free Trial is also available.
Are You Ready To Start Automating Your Passive Income Now?
If you still need assistance, you can refer to the following step-by-step purchasing guides for the various payment methods: