Invest Money : A Guide for Beginners
Investing money in a profitable way is challenging work. There is no shortage of information on investing in this digital age. However, more often they are overwhelming and hardly make sense in practical life. To make this easier for even a beginner to understand, we’ve structured the ways and processes as simple as possible.
Investing Money for Beginners
If you want to invest money to earn a profit, you first have to ask yourself 3 important questions:
- How much money should you invest?
- What is the amount of money you need as help for investing?
- What is your risk profile? How much risk can you take?
Figure Out How Much You Need to Invest
You must decide how much you intend to invest. It depends mainly on your investing age. If you are in your 20s, you can invest around a few thousand dollars per year.
Start keeping a certain percentage of your paycheck for trading or investing. This will help you to create an investment plan and consequently gauge an expected return. Therefore, you can have better visibility of your investment potential and prospects in the future.
Determine How Much Help You Want
Once you have chalked out the amount of money you want to invest, you have to check how much money you can invest yourself. If there is any shortfall, you have to ask for it help from others. You can get the help of a Robo advisor at a lower price to guide you on the same. It uses an algorithm and on basis of the information given, it’ll provide you with an estimate of how much money you’ll need as help for investing.
Know your Risk Profile
Understanding one’s risk profile is very important because that will decide your investment decisions, the extent of your speculativeness/hedging capabilities. It depends upon various factors including your yearly income, family dependents, goals (short, medium, and long), understanding of the financial market (stocks, forex, and cryptocurrencies), and family wealth.
There are mainly 3 kinds of investors:
- Risk Lovers
- Risk Neutral
- Risk Averse
- Risk lovers love to speculate and therefore their potential of earning profit or making a loss is higher.
- Risk-neutral and risk-averse investors want a decent return and don’t want a depletion of their investment. That’s why most of them resort to Dollar Cost Averaging investment strategy, which smoothes out the risk factor and also earns a decent profit (no matter whether the market is rising or falling).
Where to Invest your Money?
Always try to invest money for the long term. You can also keep a certain amount of your money for short-to-medium term trading so that you can skim profits with every small price fluctuation. Day trading can earn traders decent profit on a daily basis.
You can invest money in various markets such as:
Stock Market Investment and ROI
Investment in company shares is a very good way of earning handsomely. If you look at the average annual return of the S&P 500 in the last 90 years, the average yearly ROI is around 9.8%. This return is 3-to-4-times more than the ROI from bonds and bonds funds and 10-time more than that of a savings account.
Cryptocurrency Market Investment and ROI
The cryptocurrency market is the new fad because since 2020 the large financial institutions have started investing aggressively, especially in Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Crypto price remains highly volatile and a 10% fluctuation on a 24-hour horizon is considered normal. That’s why it is considered one of the riskiest assets available for investment. With high risk comes the potential of high earning/profit.
If we look at the price rise of Bitcoin in the last 5-years, we’ll see that the ROI is around 10,813%. The BTC price against US Dollar increased from around US$528.9 (in May 2016) to around US$57,720 (in April 2021) in just 5-years.
Crypto trading can be a viable source of income, especially if you are a pro cryptocurrency trader. You must know the fundamental strengths of the crypto you are trading or investing in.
The ability to read the technical charts and patterns is very important in such type of trading. Cryptos including Bitcoin (BTC) has provided its customers with an amazing return on investments (ROIs), much more than any other asset including gold.
How to Invest Money?
Trade through Exchange
The steps involved in starting your financial trade through an exchange are given below:
Step #1: Choose an instrument to trade, say stocks, forex, or cryptos.
Step #2: Open an account in a reliable exchange. You can also open a CFD account too.
Step #3: Verify account or identity details.
Step #4: Monitor a chosen stock or fiat currency or cryptocurrency through a trading terminal.
Step #5: Add funds to your account through bank transfer or PayPal, or debit/credit card.
Step #6: Practice financial trading and investment with the help of a demo account.
Trade through IG
The steps involved in starting your financial trade through IG are given below:
Step #1: Open a live account with IG.
Step #2: Browse more than 16,000 markets and select the ones you are willing to make trades with.
Step #3: Use a wide array of tools and resources for finding the first trading opportunity. You should choose a financial trading strategy on the basis of your appetite for risks. Risk management strategy must be employed correctly.
Step #4: You should monitor your first trade/investment through the platform by accessing it via mobile, computer, app, and other devices (PC, Android, Apple iPad, and more).
Buy Cryptocurrencies, Gold, and Stocks Now to Make Money
If you are ready to invest in stocks and cryptos or buy Bitcoins through online brokerage accounts of centralized or decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, you can do so in a legit way by investing through stock investing and cryptocurrency apps. You have to open an account with such an exchange or online broker, verify details (including basic personal information), and then fund your stock or cryptocurrency trading account.
The best thing about Bitcoin and different types of cryptocurrencies is that the transactions are done without the intervention or involvement of central banking authorities or other banking entities. This is one of the reasons why more and more investors (including corporates, venture capitals, and institutional investors) are heavily investing in cryptos.
You can start depositing funds to your stock or crypto exchange account to buy company shares or cryptocurrencies by connecting your bank account (savings accounts, checking accounts including business checking, or other account types) or transferring fiat currency money online through bank transfer, credit cards, debit cards, and other payment options.
If you need further assistance, you may consider taking help from the vibrant and helpful cryptocurrency communities. You can trade cryptos with credit cards (business credit cards, personal ones, or citi custom cash cards), debit cards, or other payment options through reliable crypto trading platforms.
You can also check the savings calculator to know how much you should save on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. Check the financial news to know more about the prospects of various assets so that you can build long term wealth.
In case you are bullish on the future prospects of gold, stocks, Bitcoin BTC, Ethereum ETH, Bitcoin Cash BCH, Litecoin LTC, and other altcoins, you can start investing in stocks, gold, Bitcoin, and other altcoins with USD. Then transfer them to hot wallets (including mobile app wallets and software wallets) or cold wallets (including most secure hardware wallets) and hold them for a longer time period for a significant price appreciation. Keep your XRP safe with Ledger Nano S, Trezor One, other Ledger and Trezor models, or other popular ones.
This will help you get a higher return in the long run, much more than investing in stocks, mutual funds, index funds, real estates, yield savings accounts, investing accounts, real estate investment trusts, fiat currency trading (forex trading), CD rates, money saving in savings accounts, money market returns, exchange traded funds, IRA accounts, and others. In fact, many retirement funds (saved for retirement) or IRA accounts such as Roth IRAs are allowing cryptocurrency investors to purchase XRP, Bitcoin, Chainlink, and other digital assets of investment in the portfolio so that the prospects of these funds increase due to the higher returns of cryptos. If you are thinking about building wealth, you should include cryptos in your investment portfolio like other crypto investors.
Therefore, it can be concluded that holding Bitcoin Ethereum and other cryptos can help you to build real wealth and multiply your net worth. You can learn investing basics to buy crypto currency and other digital assets to make more gains. You can start going through Wall Street Journal and other investing magazines on cryptos to learn more about investing in cryptocurrencies and make better financial decisions. You can learn about valuation calculation to true bitcoin value and assess the overpriced or underpriced situations instantly.
As a beginners guide, you may also check out the trading basics provided by various cryptocurrency exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, and others. There are many brokers for beginners as well. So, read reviews of customers before joining a crypto exchange. There are many brokers for beginners in the USA through which you can trade and invest extra cash and investible fund in fractional shares and stocks funds.
You should definitely learn about:
- Trading for beginners (Step By Step guide)
- Types of stocks including penny stocks, value stocks, growth stocks, blue-chip stocks, etc.
- Gold standard
- Futures contract
- Gold miner, gold mining company, and gold mining stocks
- Bad credit
- World gold council
- How is the price of gold and other precious metals determined?
- How to rent out your car to make money?
- Significance of owning gold
- Stock plans
- Fixed income assets
- Stocks and Funds
- Spot price and futures price of gold
- Write an eBook to start making money
- Use spare time and personal internet connection to earn extra cash through part-time graphic design
- Asset allocation
- How to invest in the stocks?
- Investment gold
- Different ways of buying and selling golds
- How to make money from Google adsense?
- Gold stocks
- Utilizing market news for profit
- Differences between stocks and bonds
- Significance of Dow Jones in the stock market
- How to increase your disposable income through balance transfers credit cards?
- Different trade ideas
- What are the different types of investors?
- Exchangetraded fund
- Warren Buffet’s investing styles
- Passive investors
- Different investment goals
- Teaching as a private tutor in your free time
- Cash Management
- Investing for beginners
- How to choose brokerage firms and stock exchanges?
- Gold markets
- Using price actions to one’s advantages
- Teach english to earn lot of money online and start saving
- Browsing websites can also help you earn little extra cash
- Margin Requirement
- Margin Call
- Margin Account
- Day Trading Margin
- Trend Trading
- Market Maker
- Options trades
- Fundamental Analysis
- Short Sell
- Market Research
- Success Rates Of Day Trades
- Trading Vs Investing
- Swing Trading
- Time Frames Of Trading
- Successful Ways Of Buying Stocks And Cryptos Throughout The Day
- Risk Management (depending upon varying risk tolerance)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- How to assess individual stocks?
- Easy ways of growing your wealth
- Funds ETFs
- Retirement savings
- Trade On Margin,
- Foreign Exchange Trade
- Pattern Day Traders
- Investing vs trading
- Day trading rules
- Active trading
- How to buy or sell stocks prudently?
- Secrets of a successful day trader
- Stock price actions
- What is expense ratio?
- How to pay off debt quickly
- Planning for retirement
- IRA guide and fruitful ways of increasing returns of individual retirement accounts (traditional IRAs)
- Stock price determinants
- How to create an emergency fund?
- How to set aside money wisely?
- How to make longterm investment?
- Charles Schwab’s modern approach to investing and retirement
- Day Trading Tools, trading software, and different financial tools.
Defi tokens and NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens) are the next generation of crypto coins. These decentralized coins have started to become very popular among traders who trade cryptocurrency. You can buy and sell them through cryptocurrency trading platforms too. Whether you buy Ethereum ETH or buy Dogecoin, you should also invest in Chainlink LINK, Litecoin LTC, Binance Coin, Cardano ADA, Polkadot DOT, Dogecoin DOGE, and trade Litecoin LTC for better diversification of coins. To diversify your portfolio, you may also buy stocks through stock brokers.
Get better guidance on improving your personal finance, retirement planning, management of cash flows or capital gains, and investment ideas from financial advisors, investment managers, and wealth managers, especially the ones who are not averse to cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others.
While day trading, you should always try to invest only that much which you can afford to lose money. When you do margin trading, be very careful. Financial protection must be there in your mind always while you make cryptocurrency trades. That’s why having a secure financial plan is so important. Invest money in stocks, gold, and other cryptocurrencies through centralized or decentralized exchanges and reliable online brokers.
Choose Cryptocurrency Copy-Trading Bots to Increase Crypto ROI
Cryptocurrency Trading Robots (such as NapBots.com) automatically scan the market in real-time and trades for you. They run 24×7, which means that you can keep earning your passive income even when you are sleeping. This gives you an edge over other investors as it enables the bot to book profits on your behalf when other investors are sleeping.
Smart crypto investors always remain prepared to get the best of a big market move. They don’t wake up suddenly. To remain alert round the clock, they use cryptocurrency trading bots so that they don’t miss any big market movement.
NapBots.com is a Trading Bot, cloud-based platform, on which you can connect to major exchanges such as Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, OKEX, Kraken, Bitstamp, and Bitpanda.
The best thing about the Napbots trading software is that you don’t have to monitor charts and candles to predict your next move. Any novice trader with zero skills can also start trading like a pro and earn money with this unique trading tool. Let Napbots take full control over your trades in just a few clicks. Now, sit back and enjoy earning money.
You may also check “Napbots Review – Simple Way To Increase Your Crypto Returns” before taking the plunge.
What’s so special about NapBots?
NapBots crypto trading software is special because it comes with:
- A unique trading algorithm that processes market data for you
- A unique crypto trading bot library so that you can create your own mix of trading strategies
- Autopilot mode that enables you to automate trading 24×7
- An easy-to-use interface so that you can copy the proven strategies of NapBots to make successful trades and make money
How does NapBots help you to Make Money?
With NapBots, you can enjoy financial independence by trading cryptocurrencies on autopilot mode and earn money automatically. To make it work on your behalf, you have to do the following:
Step #1: Connect to one of the available trust exchanges.
Step #2: Select from the unique list of performing Bots of NapBots
Step #3: Choose a plan that suits your investment style
Once you have completed these three steps, NapBots is ready to trade cryptos and earn money for you. Happy Trading!
Why Choose NapBots?
- NapBots offers complete trading automation solutions through the use of its own tested trading strategies; offering quantitative trading strategies previously reserved for hedge funds to the public.
- The setup and installation process are easy. So, non-experts can also use it. The simple and special approach of NapBots helps it provide you with excellent ROI.
- The team of professionals behind NapBots has extensive experience in the financial market. They have put their years of experience in place so that you can easily automate the management of your funds with no technical skills. This service can run 24/7 and work as your passive source of revenue even when you sleep.
Pricing is simple and there are no setup fees. Try 1 Week Free Trial !
Are You Ready To Start Automating Your Passive Income Now?
If you still need assistance, you can refer to the following step-by-step purchasing guides for the various payment methods:
- What is Bitcoin Mining?
- How to trade crypto?
- Financial trading, everything you wanted to know
- Top 13 best crypto technical analysis
- Day trading : Can I make US$ 200k a year ?
- Day trading : explained lucidly for beginners
- How does Staking Crypto works?
- How can you start Lending Crypto?
- All you need to know about DeFi
- Bitcoin casinos, are they real?
- What are the Best Bitcoin Casinos?
- Best Crypto Affiliate Programs
- How to make money with NFT?
- Blockchain, cryptocurrencies… : everything you wanted to know
- What are the different ways to earn Bitcoin ?