Ethereum (ETH) is the second-largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. Its market cap is US$302,535,654,310 (as of April 28, 2021), which is around a 15% market share of the total global crypto market cap of US$2.05 trillion. Its price has increased by over 50% in the last 30-days with a YTD (year-to-date) growth of 250% in 2021.
Increased market interest in decentralized finance (DeFi) and cryptocurrencies have made the ETH price increase from near the US$1,000 level to above US$2,500 level in the first 4-months of 2021.
Do you want to buy Ethreum (ETH) too? This guide will help you to know more about this crypto and make an informed move.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum (ETH) is an open-source platform, allowing developers to use a decentralized application network for connecting and collaborating with customers/others. For transactions recorded on the Ethereum blockchain, a small amount of the Ethereum coin, Ether (ETH) is given to the operators as rewards.
As an operator, you simply have to either add a block to the blockchain or verify a transaction for receiving the reward in terms of Ether. When an investor invests his/her money through a crypto exchange, he/she actually buy Ether (ETH).
Though many people compare Bitcoin with Ethereum, the network of Ethereum actually expands the usability of Bitcoin’s infrastructure. Ethereum’s network, in addition to transferring ETH digital currencies between wallets, also supports dapps creation, allowing execution of agreements between two persons or entities without using a middle person/entity.
A much higher level of security and anonymity is provided to the transactions that take place on the ETH network. This is because of the decentralized applications (as the Ethereum network is supported by a wide net of connected computers).
Pros and Cons
- Clear and consistent roadmaps have been set by the founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin and the development community. The investors have received a fresh boost in confidence.
- The decentralized structure of Ethereum is a major beneficial point. It provides users with a higher level of privacy and security in comparison to centralized applications.
- For any transaction on the network, no middlemen are needed.
- The smart contract technology enables users to connect with each other safely without having the need to provide service coordination. It helps them avoid censorship related to location and also unfair transaction fees.
- Ethereum platform helps other developers to create decentralized applications (dApps) for a wide range of real-world usage including banking, medical record creation, and many more.
- Scaling issues are there currently in the Ethereum network.
- Multifunctionality features of Ethereum (as it works as a ledger) can lead to more hacking and bugging in comparison to some of the competing digital currencies.
- Solidity is the programming language of Ethereum. It can be tricky to learn them, especially for new users.
- Finding beginner-friendly tutorials is difficult as the Ethereum network is Turing compliant.
- As ETH is not regulated by any central authority, the value of the same can fluctuate significantly.
Where You Can Buy Ethereum?
You can buy Ethereum (ETH) from any renowned and reliable cryptocurrency exchange. Some of the best and most reliable ones are:
How to Buy Ethereum?
You can purchase the second most popular crypto by following these steps:
Step 1: Choose a Brokerage Account with a Crypto Exchange
Most brokers offer Ethereum for purchase. To choose any one of them, you can either open an account from the ones mentioned above or look for certain characteristic features such as:
- The range of cryptos that you can buy from the platform.
- A reliable and easy-to-use platform of the broker is preferred. If you are a beginner, you may want to use a more intuitive broker such as Coinbase.
- The assets offered by the broker. While some brokers offer only cryptocurrencies, others provide a combination of both cryptos and stock accounts.
- Fees structure including commissions and maintenance fees.
- Availability of two-factor authentication, encryption, and security features.
Step 2: Open a Brokerage Account with a Crypto Exchange
Once a brokerage/exchange is selected, open an account. It would ask for certain personal information while opening an account. Most exchanges ask the following information about the user:
- Full Legal Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Government-issued photo ID’s copy (such as passport, driver’s license, or military ID)
It takes just a few minutes to open an account. However, verification of the user identity may take a longer time in some cases.
Step 3: Fund Your Account
Once an account is opened, you have to link a funding or payment method so that you can transfer the money from your source of payment to the concerned brokerage account. Most brokers provide direct bank transfers and credit/debit cards as payment methods. Depending upon the broker or payment method, it may take anywhere from a few hours to few days for linking the payment source with the account.
Step 4: Place an Order
You can place orders for buying Ether (ETH) through your account with the brokerage firm. You can place an order of 1 ETH coin or fractions of it. Check the current price and place an order.
Step 4: Transfer Your ETH Coins to a Wallet
Once an order is fulfilled, the Ether coins are transferred to your account. If you want to hodl, you can secure the coins in a wallet by using your private keys. For long-term holding, storing ETH on a hardware wallet is recommended.
Choose Cryptocurrency Copy-Trading Bots to Increase ROI
Cryptocurrency Trading Robots (such as NapBots.com) automatically scan the market in real-time and trades for you. They run 24/7, which means that you can keep earning your passive income even when you are sleeping. This gives you an edge over other investors as it enables the bot to book profits on your behalf when other investors are sleeping.
Smart crypto investors always remain prepared to get the best of a big market move. They don’t wake up suddenly. To remain alert round the clock, they use cryptocurrency trading bots so that they don’t miss any big market movement.
NapBots.com is a Trading Bot, cloud-based platform, on which you can connect to major exchanges such as Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, OKEX, Kraken, Bitstamp, and Bitpanda.
The best thing about the Napbots trading software is that you don’t have to monitor charts and candles to predict your next move. Any novice trader with zero skills can also start trading like a pro and earn money with this unique trading tool. Let Napbots take full control over your trades in just a few clicks. Now, sit back and enjoy earning money.
You may also check “Napbots Review – Simple Way To Increase Your Crypto Returns” before taking the plunge.
What’s so special about NapBots?
NapBots crypto trading software is special because it comes with:
- A unique trading algorithm that processes market data for you
- A unique crypto trading bot library so that you can create your own mix of trading strategies
- Autopilot mode that enables you to automate trading 24×7
- An easy-to-use interface so that you can copy the proven strategies of NapBots to make successful trades and make money
How does NapBots help you to Make Money?
With NapBots, you can enjoy financial independence by trading cryptocurrencies on autopilot mode and earn money automatically. To make it work on your behalf, you have to do the following:
Step #1: Connect to one of the available trust exchanges.
Step #2: Select from the unique list of performing Bots of NapBots
Step #3: Choose a plan that suits your investment style
Once you have completed these three steps, NapBots is ready to trade cryptos and earn money for you. Happy Trading!
Why Choose NapBots?
- NapBots offers complete trading automation solutions through the use of its own tested trading strategies; offering quantitative trading strategies previously reserved for hedge funds to the public.
- The setup and installation process are easy. So, the non-experts can also use it. The simple and special approach of NapBots helps it provide you with excellent ROI.
- The team of professionals behind NapBots has extensive experience in the financial market. They have put their years of experience in place so that you can easily automate the management of your funds with no technical skills. This service can run 24/7 and work as your passive source of revenue even when you sleep.
Our pricing is simple and there are no setup fees. 7 days free trial is also available.
Are You Ready To Start Automating Your Passive Income Now?
If you still need assistance, you can refer to the following step-by-step purchasing guides for the various payment methods: