Goldman Sachs has recommended in a note about exposure to cryptocurrency-related stocks recently. The investment firm’s analysts have identified 19 US stocks having links to the cryptocurrency environment that have a market cap over US$1-billion and have outperformed the S&P500 index significantly.
These 19 US-based companies are:
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc (MARA): 209% YTD return
- Riot Blockchain Inc (RIOT): 126% YTD return
- Investview Inc. (INVU): 115% YTD return
- Microstrategy Incorporated Class A (MSTR): 58% YTD return
- Silvergate Capital Corp. Class A (SI): 55% YTD return
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK): 46% YTD return
- Ideanomics Inc. (IDEX): 33% YTD return
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM): 20% YTD return
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA): 17% YTD return
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM): 15% YTD return
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL): 14% YTD return
- Square Inc Class A (SQ): 13% YTD return
- Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK): 13% YTD return
- Facebook Inc. Class A: 10% YTD return
- Mastercard Incorporated Class A (MA): 9% YTD return
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR): 7% YTD return
- Visa Inc. Class A (V): 5% YTD return
- Tesla Inc (TSLA): 3% YTD return
- Coinbase Glovbal Inc. Class A (COIN): YTD % Return Not Available
These blockchain securities have outperformed the US market by 3-times. During January 1, 2021, and April 23, 2021, the S&P500 has increased by 13% YTD. However, the crypto mining specialists such as Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) and Riot Blockchain (RIOT) have increased by 209% and 126% respectively.
Benefit from experienced traders with copy trading on NapBots https://NapBots.com 1 week free trial ! Discover more than 20 strategies dedicated to crypto-currencies, on the most liquid pairs (BTC, ETH …).NapBots allow novices to trade crypto easily and help traders save a lot of time! Bots work tirelessly to scan the markets and navigate through volatility to try to capture profitable trends.